Protecta FR Collar consists of a split white coated, circular steel casing designed to fit around plastic pipes. The collars have a secure and simple locking device.
The steel frame contains a graphite based swelling material that reacts to heat and fills the opening from the melting plastic through-penetration in case of a fire. It may be fitted both on the outside of a wall or a floor.
- New patented fast expanding graphite material
- For pipe sizes from smallest pipes available to Ø315 mm with a wide range of pipe wall thicknesses
- Collars comes in two different heights for different fire classifications to maximize cost efficiency
- Smaller pipes can be fitted within larger collars with the benefit of accommodating pipes that are at an angle or if the opening around the pipe is too large
- Fire classifications up to 240 minutes for both integrity and insulation
- Certified for PVC-U, PVC-C, PE, LDPE, MDPE, HDPE, ABS, SAN+PVC and PP pipes
- Tested and certified for U/U pipe end applications
- Classified for fire sealing in all types of constructions
- Excellent sound insulation
- No emissions - environmentally and user friendly
- Simple to install using widely available standard screws
- Unlimited storage time (under correct conditions)
- 30 years working life guarantee
Protecta® FR ASF is designed to prevent the spread of fire, smoke and gases through openings in fir...
Protecta EX Mortar is a dry white powder which consists of inorganic components and perlite. When wa...