Rockwool Intumescent Pipe Wrap
- Maximum protection – ROCKWOOL Intumescent Pipe Wrap offers 4 hours of fire resistance, creating a lasting protection against fire and smoke passage.
- Fits most electrical trunking sizes - available for pipes from 55mm and up to 160mm (O.D.)
- No mechanical fixings – offers installers easy implementation due to being versatile for most pipe sizes.
- Water resistance – don’t fear rain, leakages or floods, this product is 100% resistant against water.
- Zero maintenance – ROCKWOOL Intumescent Pipe Wrap requires no ancillaries, which makes it a cost-effective solution to fire prevention.
This innovative pipe wrap is highly adaptable and can protect both plastic pipework and electrical trunking in both floors and walls, making it a highly adaptable product for many construction projects. Manufactured from layers of a graphite-based intumescent sheet which is then encased in a polythene sheath, this design is able to fit most trunking sizes with the product wrapped around the outside of the pipework and fixed in places with self-adhesive strips. Should a fire occur, ROCKWOOL Intumescent Pipe Wrap will expand to fill any void that is left behind by burnt-out plastic preventing the passage of flames and smoke. Installation must be completed to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Complies to BS476: Part 20 (1987) regulations.