Continuous Fire Wrap is a high pressure graphite manipulated expansion device designed to close off combustible elements while maintaining compartmentation.
Continuous Fire Wrap is in rubberoid strip format with high flexibility and is most commonly used around all types of pipe insulation upto 50mm thick, or with combustible pipes with a diameter between 20mm and 110mm. It may also be used around conduits, cables, and to close ventilated air spaces.
Continuous intumescent wraps for pipes and cables.
• Use around pipes or cables in brick or block walls and in concrete floors.
• The wrap is pushed into the hole, leaving a 10mm gap back from the wall face for pointing with sand and cement or slab coating.
• The wraps will seal the void around PVC pipes and cables, and cool steel pipes when attacked by fire - an economical way to protect services.
• Labels are supplied to adhere to treated pipes or cables for identification to the relevant authorities.
• 1 layer for 15-65 diameter pipe, 2 layers for 75-127mm diameter pipe, 3 layers for 160-200mm diameter pipe.
• EWE1 rated 1-3 hours fire protection and insulation to BS476 part 20 (1987) and EN1366-3.
• 10m roll for multi-applications: fixing tags/labels supplied.