Protecta FR Graphite Plate is a preformed self-adhesive intumescent plate, used to reinstate the fire resistance performance of flexible wall constructions when punctured with plastic wall boxes. It is used where the walls have been provided with apertures for the penetration of conduits and cables into socket boxes, on one or both sides of the wall.
The graphite plate immediately reacts to fire through the heat and automatically expands and fills up the box, preventing fire and smoke from passing through. Fitting Protecta FR Graphite Plate will reinstate the fire resistance performance of flexible wall constructions for at least 60 minutes. It also prevents the passage of smoke and fire through the electrical conduits between socket boxes.
- Wall boxes can be fitted back to back
- 60 minutes of both integrity and insulation on resistance
- Quick and easy to install
- For flexible walls with a minimum thickness of 100mm
- Can be used on insulated and uninsulated walls
- Tested with a wide range of cables and conduits interconnected between boxes
- Tested with empty conduits between boxes for future cable transits
Protecta FR Acrylic is the top selling fire rated mastic in our selection of products. The reason is...
Protecta FR Graphite is a water based fire classified sealing compound that contains a high concent...