QuelStop HPE Graphite Sealant
- Up to 4 hour fire rating (EI240)
- Suitable for use in flexible walls, rigid walls and floors
- Suitable for use in QuelStop Fire Batts
- Suitable for linear joints up to 20mm wide
- Suitable for use around cables, cable bunches, cable trays and cable ladders
- Suitable for use around plastic pipes, metallic pipes and insulated non-combustible pipes
- Suitable to use with Lubrizol® CPVC piping systems and materials, such as FlowGuard® pipe and fittings and BlazeMaster® fire sprinkler systems
- Suitable to use with Spears® CPVC Products, such as FlameGuard® CPVC fire sprinkler products, LabWaste® CPVC corrosive waste drainage system and EverTuff® CPVC CTS plumbing system
- Suitable for low movement joints and remains flexible
- Shelf life: 18 months
QHPE QuelStop HPE Intumescent Graphite Sealant is a high expansion intumescent acrylic based graphite sealant used to provide a fire rated linear joint or gap seal and to maintain the fire rating of walls and floors where they have been penetrated by services.
Product PerformanceFire resistance testing to BS EN 1366-3:2009Fire resistance testing to BS EN 1366-4: 2006Classified to EN 13501-2: 2007 + A1: 2009FBC™ System Compatible (for use with Lubrizol® piping systems)Spears® product compatible
Data Files and Downloads
Up to 4 hour fire rating (EI240)Suitable for use in flexible walls, rigid walls and floorsSuitable f...
Features & BenefitsLightweight and easy to handleProvides various fire ratingsSuitable for various g...
Features & Benefits Suitable for plasterboard partitions and concrete floors and wallsSuitable for ...