QuelCoil Continuous Intuwrap
- Up to 2 hour fire rating (EI120)
- Supplied in a 25m coil and cut to length on site
- No mechanical fixings required
- Suitable for use in flexible walls and rigid walls
- Suitable for PVC, HDPE and PP Pipes
- Suitable for plastic pipes up to 160mm diameter
- Suitable for use around metal pipes with insulation
- Suitable for use around pipe insulation up to 50mm thick
- Suitable for use in QuelStop Fire Batt
- Performance unaffected by weathering (Type X Durability)
QuelCoil CE Marked Continuous Intuwrap is a universal intumescent pipe wrap used to maintain the fire rating of walls where they have been penetrated by plastic pipes and/or metallic pipes with combustible insulation. It can be cut to length on site.
Product PerformanceTested to BS EN 1366-3:2009Classified According to EN 13501-2: 2007 + A1: 2009CE MarkedType X Durability Testing
Data Files and Downloads
QB50 QuelStop Ablative Coated Mineral Wool Fire Batt is a coated mineral wool board used to reinstat...
Ablative Spray Coating is to be used alongside the Quelstop® fire Batt system, to reinstate the fir...