Quelfire CE Marked Intuwrap
- Tested to BSEN 1366-3: 2009
- Classified according to EN 13501-2: 2007 + A1: 2009
- CE Marked
- Up to 4 hour fire rating
- Suitable for PVC, PVC-U, PE, HDPE, MDPE & PP pipes
- Available for 32 – 160mm pipes
- Can be retrofitted
- No mechanical fixings required
- Performance unaffected by weathering (Type X Durability)
QWW CE Marked Intuwraps prevent the spread of fire through PVC, HDPE & PP pipes where they penetrate fire compartment floors.
Building Regulations impose limitations on all pipes passing through fire compartment floors. QWW CE Marked Intuwraps allow plastic pipes to meet the requirements of the Building Regulations. QWW CE Marked Intuwraps have been tested according to BSEN 1366-3: 2009 where pipe diameters of up to 160mm have met insulation and integrity criteria for this standard for up to four hours.
Data Files and Downloads
QB50 QuelStop Ablative Coated Mineral Wool Fire Batt is a coated mineral wool board used to reinstat...
QWR CE Marked Intumescent Fire Collars prevent the spread of fire where PVC, HDPE & PP pipes penetra...
QF2 Fire Protection Compound is intended for use as a gap filling material where cables, ducts or pi...