Fire Sleeves for Ducting Systems
– No more corrosion problems due to copper pipes having contact with concrete surfaces
– Meets all regulations
– Allows for expansion and contraction of hot pipes and gives up to four hours of protection
– Easy to cut; no more sawing and deburring steel pipes
– Can be cut with a knife and off-cuts can be taped together, leaving no waste
– Will last a lifetime in-situ and will not degrade or deteriorate
Fire protection for ducting and ventilation systems that pass through the fire-rated block, brick, concrete, or plasterboard, both internally and externally. Specialized sleeves designed for electrical conduits are also available in this range.
In the case of a fire, the intumescent material will expand, thus sealing the gap and preventing fire spread. They also absorb heat to help prevent services, pipes, and cables from overheating. Highly flexible, moisture resistant, and feature acoustic properties.
Over 120 mins in solid walls and 60 mins in hollow
BS476 Parts 20,21 & 22
VNE European Standard EN1363-1 (2000)
Envirograf high-density rock-fibre batt with intumescent coating on both sides that can be easily cu...
Envirograf INTUMESCENT DOWNLIGHTER COVERS AND CAGES The ever growing use of down lighters within th...