The Flexi-Coat Sealant is supplied in liquid form contained within 10kg and 20kg pails. The Flexi-Coat Sealant is trow- elled or sprayed into the aperture in or between the separating element/ elements to a specified depth utilising stone wool backing material.
Flexi-Coat Sealant is applied 1mm DFT / 2.5mm WFT, on to the unexposed surface of 100mm thick, 80kg/m3 Stone Wool. The Stone Wool is manufactured in accordance with EN 13162: 2001.
The intended use of Flexi-Coat Sealant is to reinstate the fire resistance performance of wall and floor constructions, where they are penetrated by various combustible pipe services.
• Fire Classification to EN 13501-2.
• Reaction to fire EN 13501-1.
• Certifire 3rd Party Certification CF 5094.
• Acoustic Isolation to EN 10140 to 52dB.
• Air Permeability testing to EN 1026 to 600Pa.
• Water Permeability testing to EN 1027 to 450Pa.
• VOC Tested ASTM D2369-10, LEED 2009-EQ 041 SCAQMD.
• Tested with Metallic Pipes, Cables, Cable Bunches, Cable Trays and Cable Ladders.
Stopseal® Ablative Spray Coating is to be used alongside the Stopseal® fire Batt system, to reinst...
PS Coating is an easy to apply highly viscous, or thick coating suitable to be applied by brush. PS ...