Protecta Service Transit has been designed to maintain the fire resistance of walls and floors when these are breached by continuous cables and plastic pipes.
It is made up of a circular high temperature plastic tube containing a graphite based intumescent lining material which expands upon heating to seal spaces or voids around cables and pipes, thus preventing the passage of flames, smoke and gases.
- Safe, easy and quick to fire stop service penetrations
- Ideal for installations where it is likely that services will be inserted or replaced in the future
- Ideal for installations in tight spaces where it will be difficult to install a normal fire seal at a later stage in the building construction
- A plug in the middle prevents penetration of cold smoke
- New patented fast expanding graphite material
- For cables, plastic pipes and cables inside plastic pipes (conduits)
- Classified for fire sealing all types of constructions; drywalls, masonry or concrete walls and concrete floors
- Can be fitted several ways; cast in concrete, friction fitted in concrete, masonry or gypsum, or inserted in larger apertures with Protecta FR Acrylic, FR Board and EX Mortar
- Very high fire classifications up to 240 minutes for both integrity and insulation
- Certified for PVC-U, PVC-C, PE, LDPE, MDPE, HDPE, ABS, SAN+PVC and PP pipes plus all kinds of cables up to a certain diameter
- No emissions - environmentally and user friendly
- Unlimited storage time (under correct conditions)
- 30 years working life guarantee
|Technical Data Sheet||Download|
All Intusleeve will arrive preconfigured based upon requirements. The outer shell is steel lined wit...